PICTURES! Click for More

 I received your package at zone conference, and it was like Christmas.  I may or may not have cleaned my desk before I took this photo, ahahaha.  
I made a sign for the gas strike in case we got caught in a protest and needed to blend in, but I never got the chance to use it, which I was sort of bummed about.
This is a picture of our cute church in Itapira.
The church of Saint Benedict, which is just down the street from our apartment.  It has a working bell tower, and they ring them every time there is a meeting, which is often.
 Our cute apartment building!
A house all decked out for the cup!

Sorry, I didn´t have the will or time to send a weekly email today.  Nothing really happened this week that I wanted to talk about.  I will try to take more pictures and send an actually good email next week.

I will probably be in a new area, so that will be exciting.


I actually get to go to the temple with my zone this Wednesday, so that will be good.  I´m excited to go to the temple, I really like it.

Comments