I'm Famous, It's Fine


Divisão

Since Sister Mareski is still in her first 12 weeks, she has to pass off a bunch of stuff for our Sister Training Leaders.  The only problem is that our Sister Training Leaders aren't in our district, so the only time we see them is during splits.  They got authorized to do two divisãos during the transfer, so we had another one this week.  I got the boot this time, so I went to Souzas on Wednesday to spend the day with Sister Messias.

I´m Famous, It´s Fine

Today was pretty cool, because we had the chance to go to the temple to participate in a church video that they were making.  We couldn't go into the temple, which was a bummer, but it was still nice.  We stood in the sun, got fried, learned a little sign language, sang the same verse of music about fifty times, and debated the merits of buying roller skates to make knocking doors more time effective.  So, it was pretty cool, and the video will be posted on October 12th.  I´ll be able to send pictures after that date, but until then I´ll just leave you all in suspense.  I also took my polaroid camera, and made a bunch of Elders happy  by giving them Polaroid photos of them at the temple.

Junto Panela

Church this week was really fun, because we had a lunch thing after that the ward put together.  Two of our investigators, Rxxxxn and Bxxxxe, both attended and liked it a lot.  I was worried that Bxxxxe wouldn´t be interested in the church, since she only speaks French and Creole, but the ward is being super friendly and she´s liking it.  

Transfer
The telephone call came today that I will NOT be transferred tomorrow!  I didn't think I would be, so it wasn't much of a surprise.  And good thing too, I have a little mountain of clothes that need to be washed, and it would have been crazy town to try and get them all washed and packed in time to leave tomorrow.  Sister Mareski will be the first companion that I have stayed with for more than one transfer, so that´s kind of interesting. 

That´s all for this week!  Love you guys!

Sister Sheffer

Oh, also, Sister Mareski and I found a bunch of bootleg superhero toys and had a good time looking at the absolute trainwreck of the packaging.  Apparently  Batman is going to be starring in an as yet unannounced Avenger films next year, and we managed to find an exclusive Toy Fair item here in Brazil!

Comments