SIX MONTHS ALREADY

Mãe!

Thanks for all the news about what´s going on at home.  

It´s weird to think I only have a year left.  Before the mission feels ridiculously long ago, but at the same time I feel like I´ve just barely arrived here.  I already have a list of food for you guys to try, so I hope you´re ready to gain about ten pounds when you come to pick me up, haha.

I know that you shouldn't complain or talk about your fasts, but mom I am literally terrified to fast here in the mission during the summer.  We started our fast after church Sunday because we forgot to start Saturday, and it is so miserable.  It was so  hot all day, and we walked so much.  We got back to the house and took cold showers in an attempt to cool down and went straight to bed.  Only to stay awake in the heat for hours.  I´m so tired, and my head feels all fuzzy, and it hurts to swallow a bit.  And this is their spring.  It´s not even hot yet by their standards.  I´m a little scared.  On the bright side, I think the Lord was pretty aware how miserable we were all of yesterday because he gave us a family to teach.  They´re so cute, and we´ll teach them tonight.    They have three kids six years old and under, and they´re adorable.

I love you!  I´m happy about all the stuff that´s going on in your lives and love to hear from  you.  I sent off a couple letters last week, so you should probably receive them by the end of the year, so you have that to look forward to, haha.

Love you!
Lizzy





Comments