SO MANY HILLS


I have to admit that I did not anticipate how hard it would be to not receive emails from you guys for a few weeks, but it was rough.  I´m glad you had an amazing trip, but I´m equally glad that I can start hearing from you guys again.  
I didn´t really like Atibaia the first week, though I think it was just because I left an area and a companion that I really liked and was adapting to the new living situation.  I really like the "mountains" here though, because they almost remind me of home and they´re really pretty.  
But, in a wild turn of events, we are no longer living in four.  Yesterday the mission office called, told Sister Ponciano and Sister Reinoso that they needed to be in the mission office by noon today with all of their bags because they would be opening a new area.  I was really starting to like living in four, even though the bathroom time was naturally limited, and I already miss the other sisters.  It was nice to have more people to talk to, and make plans for the Christmas we were going to spend together. 
 I have been thinking the same thing about Sister Alencar looking familiar ever since I met her, and I have decided that she reminds me of Natalie Portman and Nakesha Sherman at the same time, but I don´t think that´s quite right.  I will keep trying to figure it out.
I haven´t received any packages from you since the one you sent for my birthday, so unless it´s currently sitting in the mission office to be delivered at the zone conference this week, it hasn´t arrived.
Love you!  I´m glad you had a great trip!  I´m so jealous you watched Macbeth AT THE GLOOOOBBBEEE, it´s like my dream, ugh.

Love, Sister Sheffer

1. Sister Ponciano ate a record number of 5 bowls of jello at lunch
2. and 3.  It was sister Ponciano´s birthday this week and we are now drowning in cakes
4.  My new district.  Our LD is Elder Melo, and since our mission president´s last name is Marsh, we decided we´re the #MARSHMELO´S






Pictures 5-6:
We had lunch at Irmã Simone´s house, had a ridiculously good bbq, and I met their pet snake Geba



7.  Atibaia has A LOT  of hills, I get tired just looking at them.
8.  Christmas time, yay!.
9.  Sister Alencar found some jaca, couldn´t reach the jaca, and started trying to whack the jaca.  She was not successful, but it was funny to watch.






Comments