GOODBYE ATIBAIA, HELLO CAMPINAS!

I have never been so ready for a transfer in my life.  That being said, the ward in Atibaia is awesome, and I love the city.  I´m sad to leave, because I really loved the area.  

My new companion is Sister Larsen.  She´s from Logan town and she just finished her training.  Her Portuguese is already really good, and she doesn't have an evil bone in her body.  She´s super relaxed, and I´m very happy as her companion so far.  I´d never met her before, but she arrived in the same group as Sister Vuyk, so I´d already heard about her.


I´m better.  I´m laughing more, and making more jokes.  I made my first key lime pie, and it was actually pretty good!  


Sister Larsen asked me to draw a picture of the tree of life on the whiteboard.... so of course I did.


Comments