Does New York know about this???

Note from Sonja:  I received an email with these pictures attached but with no explanation.

The only information I can give is regarding the picture of the darling twins being baptized. When Elizabeth spoke with us on Mother's Day, she was at the lovely home of the family of these two girls. They were pretty excited to talk to us and kept saying stuff like "Sister Americana tell your mom this and Sister Americana tell your mom that". It was adorable. They told me they had just turned 8 and were going to be baptized soon. They love Snow White and Cinderella. They want to come to the United States to meet me AND to go to Disneyland hahaha.

Elizabeth said their baptism was so great. Their mother had prepared a lovely party for them before their baptism and then a lunch afterwards. It was raining super hard but then stopped to reveal not ONE but TWO beautiful rainbows for the twin's party. Considering they had JUST SUNG the "When I'm Baptized" song that has a line about baptism and rainbows, it was a pretty special experience. 

 God is good, my friends. He knows us and loves us.







Comments