SAVING MORE THAN SOULS

1:  We're addicted to this really cheap ice cream shop
2:  We saved a cat from a sewer grate.  I don't really know how it got in there, but the poor kid couldn't jump out, and he was crying like a baby.  I stuck my arm through the grate, and managed to grab him by the scruff of his neck and pull him up, but his head was too big to fit.  He was surprisingly calm considering I just repeatedly whacked his poor head against the bars in the hope that he would magically pass through.  We finally maneuvered him so that his head could fit, and once he was out he just started rubbing against us and crying.  He had a collar though, and I`m assuming he made it home after that.
3-4: We like it when the Irmã's give us money for lunch because we can get pizza and ice cream!





Comments